Address：Henan Nanyang Molike New Material Co., Ltd
Colorful ground anti-skid ground has a wide range of applications, and the construction is simple, the drying time is fast, and it is not easy to cause long-term damage to urban traffic. Colorful ground anti-skid treatment can effectively improve driving safety.
Today, let's take a look at the construction steps of colorful pavement anti-skid ground.
1. Before construction, the dirt on the asphalt road should be removed and polished to ensure that the road is free of sludge, other attachments and oil stains. Construction can only be carried out after the road is removed and dried.
2. Select the construction area, and prepare the construction materials and necessary common tools.
3. After mixing the mixed binder, evenly spread it on the ground.
4. After the adhesive solidifies, use a broom or ultra-strong vacuum cleaner to remove the excess sand and gravel. Pay attention to the elimination of the sand and gravel that are not firmly adhered. During the removal, the air cannot pollute the road surface. After the excess sand and gravel are removed, the urban traffic can be expanded and opened.
5. After the colorful ground anti-skid treatment layer is paved and dried, roll it with acrylic paint agent. This coating agent not only has the function of maintenance, but also can improve the service life of colorful ground anti-skid treatment pavement and maintain the saturation of color
Colorful ground anti-skid treatment pavement is widely used in outdoor single vehicle lanes, personal behavior, sidewalks in tourist attractions and other places that must be treated with ground anti-skid treatment. This kind of pavement has bright colors, which can be treated correctly with high-end landscape garden ground, risk pavement ground anti-skid treatment, and motor vehicle lane separation. It has strong slippery characteristics and wear resistance, and can be used in different conditions according to the selection of sand and stone with different particle size distribution and color.